Our ACO Analytics software will improve patient satisfaction and health while increasing practice revenue.
The Complete Solution for Medicare ACO, BHI, and CCM Programs
The Synergy Infoconnect data analytics suite effectively manages operations while achieving significant cost savings and improving patient care.
We have developed a comprehensive set of HIPPA compliant, cloud-based applications designed specifically for population health management. Our modular solutions enable providers to track patients’ health status and influence their health outcomes using intuitive dashboards, preventative care, and chronic care protocols customized to individual patients. This improves patient health while eliminating significant costs associated with adverse events and lapses in care.
With Synergy Infoconnect, you get:
A proven track record of successful ACO shared savings.
- A reliable, fast, secure platform hosted on AWS and powered by Oracle database.
- Secure and easy-to-use cloud-based resources, accessible from desktop to mobile devices.
- The ability to manage, maximize, and grow your assigned ACO patient population.
- Increased revenue through reduced ACO costs and/or increased BHI and CCM billing.
- Individualized Patient Care Protocols.
- Increased quality of care.
- Key metrics to effectively manage your ACO, BHI, and/or CCM populations.
Select a complete solution or customize your own by combining different modules.
Complete ACO Solution
Health Exchange (HX)- The HX module enables ACOs to manage and improve key indicators of success on the ACO, physician, and patient level. Using the HX Module, ACOs can:
- Manage beneficiary attribution.
– Track and manage fluctuation in quarterly patient assignment.
– Track and manage data sharing preference of patients by physician.
- Maximize HCC Risk Score.
- Provide actionable data that identifies Quality Gaps.
- Track and manage total and location-specific utilization to identify areas for improvement.
Case Management (CM) – The CM module increases the efficiency of care teams through:
- High-risk Patient Identification: Risk stratifies beneficiaries to identify high-risk patients with conditions that respond well to case management.
- Condition-Based Interventions: Employ evidence-based interventions designed with input from our physician advisory board.
- Workflow Optimization: Our easy-to-use platform makes documentation and scheduling a breeze. Having all information in one system reduces data collection and streamlines care transitions between different members of the care team.
Complete CCM/BHI Solution
Chronic Care Management (CCM) / Behavioral Health Integration (BHI)
- Identification of Eligible Patients.
- Easy-to-use application to effectively manage CCM and BHI patients per Medicare requirements.
- Patient-specific care plan based on patient’s chronic conditions.
- Weekly/Monthly patient summaries.
- Weekly/Monthly Billing Reports.
- Secure, 24/7 access to medical records.
- Bi-directional collaboration between patients and care team.
Available Care Team
Don’t have the staff to provide CCM and BHI Services? We have you covered. We offer the following:
- Cost effective, qualified clinical staff
- Certified health personnel.
- Provision of CCM and BHI services (e.g. phone calls).
- Documentation of CCM and BHI services.
If you are interested in learning a little bit more about CCM, click here.
If you want to hear a more simplified version about CCM, click here.